automatic shutdown of database when system is down

From: Gabriel Martínez Martínez <gabriel.martinez_at_agricultura.m400.gva.es>
Date: 1997/06/25

We have Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2.1on Windows NT 4.0 and we want to shutdown database automaticly when an operator shutdowns the system. Service associated to start instance is dishabilited. We have a startup script that with a sysoper user start all databases and we have indicated in registry should be executed when system startups. We have a similar script to shutdown databases, but we don't know how to indicate to system that it should execute when anyone shutdowns the system.

Someone knows how we can do it.

Thanks Received on Wed Jun 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT