Need help with DBMS_JOB

From: Frank Tropschuh <Frank.Tropschuh_at_ubs.ch>
Date: 1997/06/23

I cannot submit a new job -- any suggestions? pg_jobs is a package with all the routines I'd like submitted, one of them is a daily "analyze":
FUNCTION ANALYZE (SESSIONID IN NUMBER) RETURN VARCHAR2; Here's the log:
SQL> execute :err := pg_jobs.analyze(0);

SQL> describe dbms_job.submit;
PROCEDURE dbms_job.submit

 Argument Name                  Type                    In/Out Default?
 ------------------------------ ----------------------- ------ --------
 JOB                            BINARY_INTEGER          OUT
 WHAT                           VARCHAR2                IN
 NEXT_DATE                      DATE                    IN     DEFAULT
 INTERVAL                       VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 NO_PARSE                       BOOLEAN                 IN     DEFAULT

SQL> VARIABLE ANALYZE_ID NUMBER;
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_JOB.submit(:ANALYZE_ID, 'PG_JOBS.ANALYZE(0)', SYSDATE,
'SYSDATE + 1');

begin DBMS_JOB.submit(:ANALYZE_ID, 'PG_JOBS.ANALYZE(0)', SYSDATE,
'SYSDATE + 1'); end;

 *
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 112:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "END" when expecting one of the
following:

:= . ( % ;
; was inserted before "END" to continue.
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 67
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 117
ORA-06512: at line 1

Thanks,
trf

Union Bank of Switzerland       | Email: Frank.Tropschuh_at_ubs.ch
OE EDSZ/EZIU/EPPD TRF VC419     | Tel:   +41-1-236-9823
Performance Management          | Adr:   Bahnhofstr. 45
Decentral Systems               |        CH-8021 Zuerich