SQLPlus from the command line...

From: Chad M. Hegerty <chad.hegerty_at_rossnutrition.com>
Date: 1997/06/20

I am trying to get the command line version of sqlplus to work properly. I am using Windows NT as the workstation with Oracle 7.3 on an NT Server as the Server. When I try to connect with the following command:

sqlplus system/manager @ORCL

I get the following error:

ERROR: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

when I am prompted by the windows version and supply the above information into the logon dialog it works.

Anyone have any idea how this can work from the command line?

Thanks in advance....

Chad Hegerty (chad.hegerty_at_rossnutrition.com) Ross Products Division - Abbott Laboratories Received on Fri Jun 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT