Career Advise from Management Recruiters (http://www.recruiter.com)

From: <kim_at_recruiter.com>
Date: 1997/06/19

VISIT US AT http://WWW.RECRUITER.COM
We have Jobs! E-mail Francesco_at_recruiter.com Our Web site is only one of the many ways we seek to further fulfill our mission to enhance the lifestyles and careers of highly talented technologists and sales executives so they can empower our clients to rise above their competitors. Exclusively servicing computer and high-tech industry vendors since 1980, we operate nationally in the 13 largest metropolitan areas, focusing in sales/support/marketing and project management. Our clients include venture based start-ups, midsize, and established billion dollar companies. We have assisted thousands of candidates in achieving quantum leaps in their professional careers while maintaining their personal objectives. Our director Arthur Young consistently ranks as the most effective recruiter in the computer and high-technology industries.

Thank you. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Good luck! Francesco Ventisette -- Management Recruiters of Stanhope Received on Thu Jun 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT