Recursive Exception Encountered

From: Ed Gryga - Marquette University <9066grygae_at_vms.csd.mu.edu>
Date: 1997/06/19

I'm getting the following error:

    ORA-07556: ssrexhd: recursive exception encountered 12 1 343725575 99

when I call a stored PL/SQL procedure. I'm using a cursor to fetch records and checking %NOTFOUND for end of records.

The Administrator's Guide for Oracle7 for VAX OpenVMS indicated that this is an internal error and I should contact Oracle Worldwide Technical Support.

Does anyone has an idea what the problem could be ? Thanks ...

                                             Ed Gryga
                                             Marquette University
                                             E-mail: grygae_at_vms.csd.mu.edu
                                             Phone : (414) 288-3776