Webserver Problems

From: Chris de Boer <cdeboer_at_worldaccess.nl>
Date: 1997/06/18

Hi there,

I'm working with Oracle for three months now, so you can say I'm new at it. Nevertheless I've got a problem.

I've developed a web-application and somehow I can't make my LOV's appear on the Query-page. They work perfectly on the Insert-page, bur NOT on the Query-page.
Has anyone got suggestions (my deadline in really close :)

Thanks,

Chris. Received on Wed Jun 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT