Case Sensitivity in Oracle for NT

From: Elliot Ross <eross#_at_serviceware.ca>
Date: 1997/06/17

Can anyone explainn how to have Oracle sort case insensitive ?? I am trying to have tables (such as Customers) that sort case insensitive.

If I do a select ... from .... Where C_NAME = SMITH etc.

I want to get SMITH, Smith, smith, sMitTh etc and so on !!

thanks !

--
My EMail address contains a # to try to
thwart mail spamming.