Re: Extracting Data From Oracle

From: Ian Sparkes <sparkes_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 1997/06/16

This is fairly trivial to do using Sqlplus

eg.

	table fred
		x	number
		y	date

Select x||','||y from fred;

There also numerous more sophisticated ways of doing this depending the scale of your problem and the tools you have available.

Charles D DeVries <cdevries_at_link.com> wrote in article <33A585EF.DAF19651_at_link.com>...