Re: Asian PowerBuilder Developers

From: Lee Tee Khiang <lteekhia_at_starnet.gov.sg>
Date: 1997/06/15

Yes, there is a huge group of PB users in Singapore. Last 11 Jun, there was a seminar organised by Sybase/PowerSoft in Singapore Marriot hotel, estimated of about 500 or more turned up.

I'm not a PB user, but I think you may contact Sybase Singapore or PowerSoft Singapore for query. On 18 Jun, I think there is also a small user group meeting arrange somewhere.

AussieMike <aussiemike_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19970614001400.UAA13683_at_ladder02.news.aol.com>...