Re: Oracle Web Server/Broker

From: Jimmy Madden <-madden_at_negia.net>
Date: 1997/06/15

In article <01bc7767$5133fe30$ab0c1eac_at_w686808>, "Ed Finkle" <finklee_at_aetna.com> wrote:

> >We're trying to run a very simple stored procedure via the WRB and the
> >procedure returns "Content-type: text/html" instead of the few lines we're
> >trying to display. Any ideas as to what may be causing this?
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >Ed

We found that this can happen if the stored procedure is either invalid, or the public synonym is invalid, or the user defined in the WRB doesn't have permission to access that procedure. Have you tried generating the page from within SQLPlus? (using the owa.showpage util) ? Be sure you login to SQL with the same id defined for the WRB. Let us know what happens! We're all in this together!

--
I don't do Windows.