Maximum number of tables?

From: Mike Rozenblyum <rozen_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/06/14

Hello!

I am faced with a database design dilemma. According to my most optimized design I would require a huge amount (1 million+) of tables. My question is: is it acceptable to have a large number of tables? And how well will the database handle this?

Thank you VERY much in advance for your time.

P.S. Please specify the database you are talking about. Thanks. Received on Sat Jun 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT