Re: Distributed option installed?

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_eastman.com>
Date: 1997/06/13

Bostjan,
I would check again with the local rep. Workgroup server DOES include the distributed option.
The problem is that you sometimes don't see the usual Distributed Option message in the header when using some products. I did nothing special to specifically install the distributed option and am able to create DBLinks to remote databases just fine.

Thomas W. Vanya
Oracle and OracleRdb Database Administrator Eastman Chemical Company

Bostjan Stupica <bostjan.stupica_at_ixtlan.si> wrote in article <01bc77ca$6ef76f20$33ab4dc1_at_pc_bostjans>...