Re: any ora error lookup utility for window95

From: David J. Rubin <djrubin_at_data-futures.com>
Date: 1997/06/12

I know of the perfect tool for you and anyone else who is looking for Oracle error support in windows/windows95 and nt... this tool also assists you in all Oracle database administration... throw out your manuals and boot up your pc with...

RevealNet's Oracle Administration Knowledge Base with Instant Messages... For a very low price per seat, you can have all oracle error messages available, ora-tns-rpt-frm-etc... and the wealth of knowledge in the Administration knowledge base is so encompassing... from ERDs of the data dictionary views, to sample scripts, syntax explanations with hyperlink help and explanations.... too much to tell here... email Data Futures if you are interested in the best tool an Oracle programmer/administrator ever had!

Limin Guo <guo_at_andrews.edu> wrote in article <Pine.SOL.3.91.970611164213.3307A-100000_at_deepika.squonk.net>...