any ora error lookup utility for window95

From: Limin Guo <guo_at_andrews.edu>
Date: 1997/06/11

I like the "oerr" error lookup utility under unix. I was wondering if anybody knows if there is same utility for window NT or 95? I hate to let my developers to logon to unix box only for checking error messages. Could they use any developer 2000 or designer 2000 utilities to do same thing?

Thanks in advance.

Limin. Received on Wed Jun 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT