Re: Connecting VB to Oracle??

From: Yongling Ding <yding_at_darwin.helios.nd.edu>
Date: 1997/06/11

Set the properties interactively if using bounded control. Check online help for rdo object. some hints about it: rdoEngine
rdoEnvironments(0).OpenConnection
rdoEnvironments(0).rdoConnections(0).OpenResultset

Cecil D'Souza <cecil_at_total.net> wrote in article <01bc7256$071805a0$6c9dcdcd_at_default>...