Re: Designer 2000 Reposity Error(s)

From: martin stibbe <martin.stibbe_at_mfa.com>
Date: 1997/06/11

The fix for the install of the repository requires a grant to two items to the repository owner

grant execute on DBMS_PIPE
grant execute on DBMS_LOCK

to the repowner

This will allow you to compile the packages and then the other two errors which are caused by trying to call an invalid stored procedure

Hope this helps

Martin.Stibbe_at_MFA.com