Re: Resizing a Data File

From: diversif <xnospamx.diversif_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/06/11

  1. If you mean you cannot allocate a larger file on your server, add another datafile to the tablespace.
  2. if you mean that you have hit the Maxfiles for the database, rebuild you controlfile and increase the parameter. - Check docs on 'Alter Database Backup Controlfile to Trace;'

Kevin Kinney <kinneyk_at_plk.af.mil> wrote in article <339DC8A8.A20_at_plk.af.mil>...