Easy question

From: Hugo Juan Jordan <hugojuan_at_iies.es>
Date: 1997/06/10

In order to document the structure of a database, they have asked me to obtain a text file with all the SQL statements needed to build the same database that I am running in a Oracle server 7.3.. I'm sure it must be very easy to obtain, but I have no idea. Any suggestions?

I'm very sorry to ask silly questions, but I'm still very far from really good ones.

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Juan Received on Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT