Designer 2000 Reposity Error(s)

From: <gjacobs_at_aiming.net>
Date: 1997/06/10

Hello. I just installed Oracles "Web Developer Suite" yesterday, which inlcudes Oracle Server 7, v7.3.2.3 for Windows NT, Web Server 2.1, Interoffice, Designer and Developer 2000...

I've got the Reposity installed for the Oracle Admin tools, and they work fine.

I just started to install the Designer 2000 package.

I ran the Reposity Install under Designer 2000's Admin Utility Window. While running, it gave two errors...

rmdbg.rpb - Package body created with compilation errors rmac.rpb - Package body created with compilation errors

 ...Perhaps other people have had these, and designer works ok. BUT , in my case it doesn't, I wonder if these have anything to do with it..

ANYWAYS...while added a new application in the "Repository Object Navigator", i get the following errors while trying to add an application (and as you know, with no application, you can't use or build anything...)

RME-00223: Failed to open new activity
RME-00222: Failed to dispatch operation to Repository
RME-00011: Operation 'open' on ACTIVITY has failed
RME-00020: Internal API error - ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find
program unit being called

Any suggestions, help ideas? I'm out of ideas. I've called Oracles Help Lines, only to be put on hold long distance for 30+ Minutes. This is un-acceptable...

Thank you in advance for your help, please respond via email - gjacobs_at_aiming.net

	-Greg, 	Systems Admin
		Alko Imaging Media Corp.
		Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
		www.aiming.net