Testing a new release (7.3 on OpenVMS)

From: Jay Hostetter <jmh711_at_d_and_e.com>
Date: 1997/06/10

I am installing Oracle 7.3 on a test machine so that I can play around with it before we do into production. I have 2 questions: 1) I plan to create tables, import, export, etc. What other things can I do to test the stability of a release? 2) For those of you who have installed 7.3 on VMS (ALPHA) - Is there anything I should watch out for?

Jay Hostetter * D. and E. Communications * Ephrata, Pa. U.S.A * Remove underscores in address to reply.*