Re: triggers on snapshot table

From: Rajiv Tandon <rajiv.tandon_at_bridge.bellsouth.com>
Date: 1997/06/10

René Hoekstra wrote:

> is there anyone who have experience with triggers (after insert i.o) on
> snapshot tables ?

We have plenty. Sadly, most of our experiences with snapshots (at least until 7.1.6) are not very happy ones !

Don't know the version of Oracle you are referring to. You need to set the init.ora parameter compatible=7.1.3 to create triggers.

Rajiv Tandon
(Consultant)
BellSouth

Opinions experessed are my own etc. etc. Received on Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT