Re: PREVENT DB-LINK FOR A USER

From: BSD <bsdone_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 1997/06/10

The following are the possible solutions 1.Revoke the grants on the remote database table from that user. 2. Create private database links so that the link is not visible to that user.

Sanjay Mathew
sanjay.mathew_at_burton.co.uk
Oracle 7 DBA

qutub_at_hotmail.com wrote in article <865839921.23303_at_dejanews.com>...