Re: Help on Oracle 7.3 Installation on Windows NT 4.0

From: Tim Goldsmith <twgsmith_at_traverse.com>
Date: 1997/06/08

Are you running the install on the server or trying to load to the server from a client? I just installed 7.3 on an NT 4.0 with no problem, except the usual SQL*Net configuration hassel. I ran ORAINST on the server.
What type of machine is your server? Were all of the NT service packs installed? I know from experience SP2 and Compaq do not get along. Sorry I can't help more?

Good Luck,

Tim Goldsmith Received on Sun Jun 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT