Re: Web Server Generator

From: Toine van Beckhoven <A.A.M.v.Beckhoven_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 1997/06/08

Shaochun Lin wrote:

> I am using designer/2000 1.3.2 to generate web page based on Webserver
> 1.0. When I tried to install wsgl package, get the compilation error. I
> don't know it's a bug or not compatiable with Webserver 1.0. Any word
> would be greatly appreciated. Error is as follows:
>
> Errors for PACKAGE BODY WSGL:
>
> LINE/COL ERROR
> -------- ---------------------------------------------------
> 880/7 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
> 880/17 PLS-00302: component 'ANCHOR2' must be declared

I got the exact same message and I assume it is because Webserver generator of Designer 1.3.2 generates for Webserver 2.0. The readme of the Webserver generator also makes me think this way... (but I kind of hope I am wrong)

--
Toine van Beckhoven

Email   : A.A.M.v.Beckhoven_at_inter.nl.net
WWW     : http://infolabwww.kub.nl:2080/infolab/people/toine/toine.htm
Zie ook : http://stuwww.kub.nl:2080/sport/parcival/