Re: PRO*Java

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/06/08

Rob Mocking (rmocking_at_euronet.nl) wrote: : Does anybody know if a PRO*Java pre-compiler exists ?

There is some interesting looking Java stuff on the Oracle web pages in the beta download/free software area : http://www.oracle.com/products/ free_software/index.html

It includes a JDBC OCI driver & JSQL (alph release) for Solaris and NT.

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with