PRO*Java

From: Rob Mocking <rmocking_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 1997/06/08

Greetings,

I would like to access an Oracle DB from Java (Application and/or Servlet). This can be done (I was told) through JDBC. I was also told there might be a big performance penalty when usign JDBC/ODBC. Is this correct ?
Does anybody know if a PRO*Java pre-compiler exists ?

Thanks,
Rob Mocking Received on Sun Jun 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT