Does any one need a Senior Oracle DBA (on Contract) ?

From: Sukhjit S Bassi <sukhjit_at_interlog.com>
Date: 1997/06/06

Hello Folks ,

Does anyone here need a Senior Oracle DBA with Replication , Parallel server expertise and performance tuning expertise ??

I do only contracts..Preferably in Canada ...

Do drop me line...I will send you my resume...(or the URL for it)

sukhjit_at_interlog.com

Sukhjit. Received on Fri Jun 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT