LogFille corrupted

From: Helmut Hahn <helmut.hahn_at_bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de>
Date: 1997/06/05

Hallo,

I have a Oracle 7.3.2 database on NT4.0 > 5GB on a raid 5 system. I have two redologgroups with 1 member each. I did a complete copy of the db but only one logfile.
Then I did some tests with the db. I copied back the original db, but the one logfile doesn't match the original db, because it was used during my tests. Now I can't open the db, because the missed logfile was online during copyieng. I have tried to drop the logfile and to disable the thread which uses this logfile. The doku says that I can disable a thread when the db is mounted, but servermanager says that the db must be open to do this. Is there a chance to open the db? Please help me!

Thanks in advance
Helmut Received on Thu Jun 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT