Oracle SNMP and IRIX

From: Rani Chouha <rani_at_smartec3.Alexandria.NET>
Date: 1997/06/04

Does anybody have experience with setting up Oracle SNMP on an SGI machine running IRIX 6.2 ? I started snmpd on my UNIX box, I also started dbsnmp the sub-agent, loaded the mibs in my network management application but I can't display any SNMP variables. The SNMP application complains that the variable is of wrong type whenever I start monitoring any mib variable. Is there docs on how to set this up? The Oracle SNMP Support Reference Guide does not explain anything about installation. I also couldn't find any info in the Oracle OS Specific docs.
If anybody has experience with this, please e-mail me.

--Rani Received on Wed Jun 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT