Re: Informix and Oracle in the same shop

From: Nils Myklebust <Nils.Myklebust_at_idg.no>
Date: 1997/06/01

chrise_at_shore.net (Chris Eastland) wrote:

About Universal Server:

:According to a recent Computerworld (I think) article, a lot already did.
:They found a lot of it to be vaporware, at best beta.
:
:c

Someone who is actually using it may want to comment on this. If you or someone else could supply the actual issue (and magazine if it wasn't Computerworld) I would be happy.

Nils.Myklebust_at_idg.no
NM Data AS, P.O.Box 9090 Gronland, N-0133 Oslo, Norway My opinions are those of my company
The Informix FAQ is at http://www.iiug.org Received on Sun Jun 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT