Backup Tools

From: Lynne Nyhan <lnyhan_at_bidmc.harvard.edu>
Date: 1997/05/30

I am looking for any information regarding backup tools that any of you would recommend. We are using SQLBackTrack for Oracle.

Our system currently runs on HP-UX, 10.01 with Oracle 7.1.6.2 and we use this tool for nightly cold backups. We are having problems with it and would like to hear from other DBA's using this tool as part of their backup strategy.

If you don't use this specific tool, what are you using? Would you recommend anything different?

Thank you in advance for your expertise and opinions!

Lynne Nyhan
lnyhan_at_bidmc.harvard.edu Received on Fri May 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT