HELP! Oracle Server Security

From: Terry Bell <tbell_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1997/05/30

I have two Oracle servers: Server#1 and Server#2. Someone with an account on Server#2 attempts to logon to Server#1, if Server#1 fails to find the user on itself, I want Server#1 to check Server#2 for user profiles. If Server#1 finds the user on Server#2, I want Server#1 to grant access. Is this possible? Received on Fri May 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT