Re: Single log for several procedures

From: Laurie Kirsh <lkirsh_at_itsc.org>
Date: 1997/05/30

There is a utility package called UTL_FILE that allows you to open/close/write/append etc... to a file. However, it is only available in version 7.3 or later. You can look up information on the CD: Oracle's Product Documentation Library Release 1.0.16, it's in Chapter 8 somewhere.

Laurie

--
| Laurie J. Kirsh                     | Oracle DBA/Design/Developer |

Tom Hanstra <hanstra.1_at_nd.edu> wrote in article <338C7460.5D69_at_nd.edu>...