Can you install Oracle 7.3 on NT Workstation 4.0?

From: Beth Hoft <bhoft_at_internsofters.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

I am new to Oracle and NT worlds and I tryed to install Oracle workgroup server 7.3 on an NT4.0 workstion. It failed at 71% of the installation process, here is the error message I got:

oemtab10.ins(35) FILE_NOT_FOUND while changing directory to c:\orant\sysman\admin

I've tried it several times and every time it fails. I've enough hd space and memory. My question is, if it is possible to install Oracle worlgroup server on NT4.0 workstation if so how? Else, do I need NT server? Any suggestion? Thank you.

Beth M. Hoft
This question is for me, it is not my employee's. Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT