How to force a flush of dbms_output.put_line

From: Xuewei Zhou <zhou_at_Glue.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/05/29

I notice dbms_output.put_line does not print out the lines until my procedure is finished. I put 100 put_line in my procedure, it doesn't print one by one, it prints all of them at the end. Is there a way to force it print right after dbms_output.put_line is called?

Thanks,

zhou Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT