So there is low-end database software from Oracle

From: G <09185_at_net100.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

I work in customer service, using several databases to help answer email. The company was interested in obtaining a new database program and was considering Oracle, but I always thought that their price ranges--like up to $50,000?--were out of a small company's budget. Someone told me that Oracle software was 15% off till the end of May ( http://www.oracle.com.oraclestore/coupon (type in "discount" without the quotes and click the submit button)) so when I went to their site, I saw that they had Personal Oracle7 for <$350 (after discount). I'm not sure if they had recently just come out with the low-end software, or if their rep for high prices was untrue, but anyways, we ended up buying it. If there are any users of this version, any user tips or input from your experiences I would be appreciated. Figured this would be the best place to get tips. Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT