triggers, pipes, JDBC or communications with external programs

From: Maja Matulovic <maja_at_laetitia.inria.fr>
Date: 1997/05/28

I wonder if anybody can help me?

I have to signal something from an Oracle trigger toward an external processus.
Ok, there are pipes that can be listened by external ProC programs

But my application is in Java and uses a JDBC.

Do you know how can it work?

Or any other idea to signal some message from Oracle trigger to Java applications?

Thanks

Maja

PS: Please can you answer to my e-mail adress Received on Wed May 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT