i can't shutdown oracle instance in immediate mode

From: Prapon <Prapon_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/05/28

    Right now i have a problem on shutdown oracle instance in immediate mode. The environment is run on Digital machine DEC/ALPHA OSF1 version 3.2 . It run in multi-thread mode has 10 share server processes and 10 dispatcher processes. When the problem occur i view clause from alert.log . It told me oracle instance is waiting for someone dispatcher process.

    If you have any suggestion please send information to me thanks. Received on Wed May 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT