Single log for several procedures

From: Tom Hanstra <hanstra.1_at_nd.edu>
Date: 1997/05/28

I am writing a number of related PL/SQL procedures and I would like to create one audit trail/log file to cover all of the various procedures. What is the best way to do this? I basically want to always append to the same file, but do I have to open and close the file each time from each procedure and worry about one procedure over-writing another?

Thanks for any help or advice. Please email replies.

Tom Hanstra

Thomas A. Hanstra                        Phone: (219)631-4686
Office of Information Technologies       Email: hanstra_at_puck.cc.nd.edu
University of Notre Dame
Room G011 Computing Center/Math Building Notre Dame, IN 46556