Re: Q: Oracle Spatial Option

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/05/27

There is a fair amount of information at:

http://www.oracle.com/products/oracle7/oracle7.3/html/spatial_opt.html

and the data sheet is at:

http://www.oracle.com/products/oracle7/oracle7.3/html/spatial_ds.html

As well, some pretty relevant press releases regarding mapping software companies can be found at:

http://www.oracle.com/products/oracle7/Oracle_Universal_Server/press/html/mapinfo.html

        http://www.oracle.com/corporate/press/html/spatialdata.html

On 27 May 1997 09:28:52 GMT, real_at_kpbank.ru (Alexey M. Reshetov) wrote:

> What is it? Where I could read about it?
>
>Thanks.
>Alexey M. Reshetov
>real_at_kpbank.ru

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman          Enabling the Information Age through
Oracle Government                Network Computing!
Bethesda, MD                  http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman@us.oracle.com          http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Tue May 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT