OCI App and RECORD type parameter

From: Jay Hiremath <jayh_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1997/05/25

I am attempting to bind a RECORD type OUT parameter to a host variable. The procedure is invoked in a PL/SQL block that is being processed by an OCI 'C' application.

begin

	my_pkg.my_proc (.....<bunch of input parameters>,
		:rec_type_out_param);

end;

Does anyone know how to bind ':rec_type_out_param' without getting 'incorrect number or type....' error?

Any suggestions/code fragments will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

jayh_at_voicenet.com Received on Sun May 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT