Re: Can Oracle drop a column?

From: Bob Acker <program_at_icanect.net>
Date: 1997/05/25

This is one of those things that are on my wish list. It would be nice to
drop columns. Alternately, you can set the column width to 1 (or try 0, that may work)
and leave it alone, or create a new table with the new column and do an insert.

I have heard that there are 3rd party utilities that basicly do this for you.

Best wishes!

Bob Acker