designer webserver generator

From: Duane Raymond <duaner_at_ai.aiesec.org>
Date: 1997/05/25

Hello there,

I have a problem with the designer 1.3.2 webserver generator:

To go to subpages on a generated webpage, I can only use a title of 7or8 characters.
Is there a way to have longer descriptions? I also can't include pictures on my webpages. How do you do that!? Maybe there are some docs for that?

Please also respond to nicoj_at_ai.aiesec.org

Thanks!! Received on Sun May 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT