Re: Oracle Webserver Vs. other Webservers

From: Fredrik Larsson <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com_no_spam>
Date: 1997/05/25

I have at my work started to work with Oracle webserver 2. I personally think that we have made the right choice. The OWS is designed for the Oracle database and integration is perfect. If you are using other servers the alternatives to control a database is either CGI which is resource demanding or there is also JDBC which requires the latest browsers. With PL/SQL the webpages and queries compiles into the database which enhances the security.

The knowledge I have gained is that it is a smart move but I am not an expert.

Best of luck.

--

|_o_
   |  |		This message was brought to you by Fredrik Larsson.
_/ \_		 mail2fred @ hotmail.com (space spam protect)

Mood at the moment:
"...I don't want your magazines, I don't want your clothes,
take them from my house, let me be alone,
never try to catch me and/or call me on the phone,
don't send me letters I don't want to know..."

URLs:
* Home 		http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/
* World of links 	http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-33398/world/world.html
* Developers