Web Server 2.0 and Digital UNIX

From: Bill King <wcking_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/05/24

I'm Having trouble getting WebServer 2.0.3 to work with Digital UNIX 3.2C (Currently under Oracle 7.3.2 DBMS)

Is anyone out there have or had this configuration working. I've applied one WebServer Patch so far, but can't get it working. Oracle has me so turned around I don't know what my last error was, but their support person suggested that we move to WebServer 2.1 (which means I have to upgrade to Digital UNIX 4.0) because 2.0.3 has so many problems.

I think Oracle is copping out, .... or is 2.0.3 that full of problems???

Please share any experiences you may have.

Thanks Received on Sat May 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT