Oracle Webserver 2.1 problems with POST Method with MS-Explorer

From: Roth <rothm1_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1997/05/24

We make a project at the ingeneering scool of bien with the webserver 2.1.
With Netscabe 3.0 we have no problems, but with the MS-Explorer it does not work.
We use the POST-Method to transmit the Formdatas. All HTML-Pages are created by PL/SQL-Procedures.

Had sombody the same problem and can help us?

A test Version of the project can visited at: http://gemini.info.isbiel.ch:7583/
User: rothm1
password: rothm1 Received on Sat May 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT