Oracle Webserver Vs. other Webservers

From: Mike McCurdy <mccurdy_at_rohan.sdsu.edu>
Date: 1997/05/23

Greetings -

Our university is trying to decide whether we should purchase the Oracle Webserver (at a relatively high cost), or install a good public domain webserver (on various Unix systems). Unfortunately, I don't have specific application requirements but assume that we want to be able to primarily access Oracle Db's with queries and updates. If anyone has any Oracle Webserver Vs. other webservers comparison info or pointers to comparison info, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Mike

--
Mike McCurdy
Oracle/AIX administration