Netware 3.11 crashes when Oracle73 is busy

From: Tony van der Prijt <tprijt_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/05/23

Hi there,

Maybe someone can help me with this one:

Quite often my netware 3.11 server crashes when Oracle 73211 is doing some of the heavier operations (mostly when loading data). Netware says something like GPF or so, not very informative at all. Some things i've noticed when it happens:

I guess that the server is a bit underpowered in the processor department (pentium 90). It does have 512 Mb of memory. Someone suggested taht i look into packet receive buffers or so, but could not tell me what to do with it (larger or smaller).

If someone does have some tips, hints or other useful insights I'd be grateful.

Tony van der Prijt Received on Fri May 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT