Stacks Overflow

From: Dan Russell <redstone_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1997/05/23

Please Help:

I have Personal Oracle 7 Enterprise Ed. on a Windows 3.11. Upon starting the database I get a Stack overflow error, then a two task timeout error after about 30 seconds. I have maxed out the stacks settings in the config.sys to no avail. This problem continues after reinstalling PO7.

My computer: AMD K6 with 64 meg Ram and 400 MB free harddrive space.

Dan Russell Received on Fri May 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT