Re: Table relationship diagramming tool

From: Dave Wu <dwu_at_cn.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/05/23

You can use Oracle Designer/20000. It allows to define and design you Entity and Relationship in
graphical and visual model. Then it can automatically generate all tables, indexes, constraints etc.

Dave Wu ( Beijing Oracle Software System Co., Ltd.)) Tel: +86-10-62181155*194
Address; 12, Da Hui Si, Hai Dian District

         Beijing 100081, China

Michael Hartman <mhartman_at_mail1.sas.upenn.edu> ~{1;P4Hk5=NDUB~} <5m29cl$rl0_at_netnews.upenn.edu> ~{VP~}...